Colleen's Corner

Thursday, June 10, 2010

MEMORIAL DAY PARADE


Well, I've never really been proud of my photo taking abilities, and this one ranks right up there! Katie was in the Colorguard for the Elementary School Band for the Memorial Day parade so I remembered to bring my camera to the event (step 1 - check!). Next, I should have asked her what side of the street she would be on, because she was on the opposite side from me. (step 2 - fail) With everyone dressed the same and flags a flyin', I couldn't find her until last minute. I think she purposely liked watching me look frantically, she was giggling at me as she walked by. So with the camera delay and my lack of skill, this is all I have to record the day. Other than Katie's giggles ringing in my ears!! :) She's the one on the far left in the picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home