Colleen's Corner

Saturday, January 30, 2010

...ONE WEEK'S TIME

What a difference one week makes! Last Saturday we had fun in the sun with an over 40 degree day. And this week when Brian was called in this morning to salt the roads at 4am, it was -6 degrees - brrrr! And next Saturday we'll be spending at the hospital with Mom and Dad as she is recovering from her aortic valve surgery. I'm pretty sure I won't make it to the Crop Day at the elementary school, but I hope to pop in and see Mary, Lynn and whomever else is going.

I hope everyone is staying toasty warm and healthy today. I've heard this very cold weather is actually good for viruses, it helps keep people indoors and away from each other which slows the spread!

XOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home