Colleen's Corner

Monday, May 24, 2010

I'M BACK TO BLOGGING



Phew, the curveballs that life can throw you! Many of you know the hurdles my fam has faced in the last 3 months, 15 days and 18 hours...but I think I'm moving past it, or as far past as I can get to having a new normal life. It's taken me a while to get back to blogging after what happened with my Mom, I wasn't moving past the trauma or the fact that her life, my life, my family's life, will never be the same. BUT, I think I'm almost there and maybe this will push me the little bit farther towards acceptance.

But normal is the relative word -
- Family is all healthy, as healthy as we can believe
- We're all still working and keeping up with the economy
- Summer is upon us in a few short days
- Katie is playing softball in Honeoye for the season, she's really enjoying it. Not much practice and lots of games. Right up her alley
- School is winding down, with 6 field trips in the monthe of June, and only 16 days of classes, why bother calling it school?
- Our annual camping weekend for Memorial Day is days away (although we won't have a toilet, it's under repair, ugh!)
- I'm taking Mom to therapy every Thursday so I'm taking short work weeks

So, as you can see by this picture, even Millie is tired at the end of the day, but we're all together, safe and happy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

So glad to see you back! Happy to hear the family is adjusting, which is about the best you can do. I'd love to see a few photos of these infamous camping trips. So there, you already have a topic for your next blog entry! Take care and best wishes to your Mom.

May 26, 2010 at 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home